Our Commitment to Your Health and Safety
Savannah Lodging is committed to the health and safety of our guests and team members. In order to continue to provide a great guest experience, we are committed and dedicated to executing strict & aggressive actions throughout our hotels. You expect the best from Savannah Lodging and we are here for you, striving to keep you safe from check-in to check-out! Below are some of the measures we are implementing to best serve you!
Our Guest Rooms
- All guest rooms will be cleaned to specific health and hotel brand cleanliness standards.
- Our team is also taking an extra step by using a specialized equipment and EPA approved products to better ensure greater cleanliness for our guests’ wellbeing
- Each room will display a note reiterating all items and surfaces have been cleaned and sanitized.
- stay-over service will be available by request.
- To prevent unnecessary contact, extra towels and linens are available and will be delivered to rooms upon request. Those items will be sealed in plastic bags to keep them fresh and clean.
- All public spaces, including our Lobby, Breakfast Area, Elevators and Hallways will be cleaned and disinfected ever hour
- All hotel team members will wear masks
- A hand sanitizing station will be located near our lobby elevator
- Our breakfast area seating has been modified to allow for more social distancing.
- We have also changed our breakfast offerings to included individually wrapped and single serving options
- We’ve placed additional signage around the hotel reminding our guests and team members about the importance of social distancing
Our Meeting Rooms
- Dedicated IT team to assist with live streaming/virtual/ Zoom conference needs
- Cloth-less tables if requested
- Social distancing emphasis in regard to meeting seating, breaks and meals
- Hand Sanitizing Stations
- Posted reminders of the importance of social distancing and hand washing
- Hourly cleaning of bathrooms and elevators on meeting room level
- All meeting team members wear masks