We have always been committed to the health and safety of our guests and employees. To continue that promise and in light of the COVID-19 (or Coronavirus) pandemic, we have created our new Green Is Clean program.
This program enhances our cleanliness standards by executing the following actions:
In Public Spaces
- All public spaces, including the Lobby, Breakfast Area, Elevators, and Hallways, will be cleaned and disinfected every hour on the hour.
- Every floor will have a hand sanitizing station near the elevator landings.
- After cleaning, toilets in the public restrooms will be sealed with a ‘Green is Clean’ cover.
- All employees will wear masks.
In Guest Rooms
- After sanitizing and disinfecting our guest rooms, we will seal the rooms with a ‘Green is Clean’ seal. The seal will be broken by the guest when they enter the room. Guaranteeing the guest is the first to enter the room.
- Towels and washcloths will be placed in a sealed bag with a note stating that the items within have been sanitized and disinfecting by being washed in high heat.
- The rooms will also have a displayed note reiterating that all items in the room have been disinfected and sanitized.
- To prevent high contact and cross-contamination, we will not offer stay over service. As guests need new towels, washcloths, or linin and/or need to have their trash emptied, they can call down to the front desk for service.
- Based on availability, we will certify that the assigned guest room has been vacant for 36 hours prior to arrival.
We also want you to be an informed visitor; please familiarize yourself with these prevention tips from the CDC.
Learn more about the program and changes at Our Hotels check out the Green Is Clean page.
For the latest updates on business openings and COVID-19 updates, please visit Visit Savannah.